Why Address Your Stress?
Stress can be found everywhere and is experienced in both work and personal lives, one impacting upon the other. Stress is directly linked to our mental health and 1 in 6 adults in Britain will experience depression, anxiety or problems relating to stress at any one time.
“By tackling stress, we can go a long way to tackle mental health problems such as anxiety and depression, and, in some instances, self-harm and suicide. We will look at how we can tackle stress and help improve our mental health.”
A basic understanding of what causes stress and then by taking action to manage our stress levels is essential to being able to look after our wellbeing.
The communications team at MHFA England have provided some materials and resources to help you Address Your Stress.
- Understand your triggers
- Get to know your unique stress signature
- Manage your stress levels with self-care
- Reduce the impact of stress on your health and life
Spread the word using #MHAW18 & #AddressYourStress
- Why Address Your Stress?
- Stress stats
- Signs to spot
- My Stress Container interactive tool (coming soon!)
- Film clips:
- Stress tips with Neil Laybourn
- What’s in your Stress Container?
- What is stress?
- Sources of stress
- Self-care for stress
- Weekly wellbeing check-up
- Support badges
- Spread the word (sample posts for your social media)
Share on social media using #MHAW18 & #AddressYourStress