The City Mental Health Alliance (CMHA) are currently looking for an independent contractor to provide part time, PR and communication services until end of December 2018. Closing date 6th April 2018.
CMHA is a membership organisation, currently comprising of 22 large City firms/corporations, and whose common aims are to:
- Increase mental health literacy — develop the knowledge and understanding in the City of the full spectrum of mental health issues.
- Provide appropriate language and confidence to talk articulately and with impact.
- Engage proactively with the media to encourage a better understanding and positive reporting of mental health issues in the city.
- Create a culture of openness — support people, especially senior business leaders with experience of mental health problems, to tell their stories and inspire others to speak out about their experiences.
- Enable practical steps to be taken by employers — provide City employers with practical tools and the opportunity to share and hear other companies’ experience.
The majority of our work is around providing networking opportunities through a comprehensive events programme that we run for members only. Please explore this website for further information.
The contractor (service provider) will be the first point of contact for all media enquiries and will lead on all internal and external communications, having responsibility for managing social media channels, newsletters, blogs and supporting CMHA’s CEO and management committee with all membership communication activity.
Additionally, they will be required to manage several programmes of work relating to communications and provide business management support for our large programme of events.
The successful service provider will have PR and communications experience along with strong management and administration skills.
How to apply
To apply, please submit a covering letter and CV to email@example.com demonstrating how you meet the requirements of the role.
The closing date for applications is 6th April 2018. Interviews in London, date to be confirmed.
For any queries regarding the post please contact Jane Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org